How do I request a copy of a report?
- You can request a copy by clicking here.
What is the ISO class rating of Westfield Fire Department?
- The Westfield Fire Department is currently an ISO rated 5/9 department. The reason that there are two ratings, is due to the fact that we have areas within our territory which do not have fire hydrants. Those areas without nearby hydrants are a 9 and those with hydrants are rated a 5. We are currently in preparations for another ISO rating evaluation and we hope to lower our score.
Can I burn trash, leaves, or trimmings at my home or business?
- For the most part, outdoor burning in Harris County is illegal. For more information click here.
Does the fire department refill / recharge fire extinguishers?
- The Westfield Fire Department does not fill or recharge fire extinguishers. Searching for "Fire and Safety equipment" should direct you to the appropriate company to assist you. Sometimes it may be more beneficial to purchase a new fire extinguisher since some cannot be recharged after use.
There is a fire hydrant flowing/leaking water on my street. Will the fire department come shut it off?
- The fire department is not responsible for fire hydrants. Please contact your water department or M.U.D.
Does the fire department install or inspect child safety seats?
- At this time, we are unable to perform those inspections. You can find locations by clicking here.
Does the fire department teach CPR classes?
- We do not currently have a CPR instructor. You can enroll in a CPR class through Harris County Emergency Corps by clicking here.
The pharmacy told me that the fire department will dispose of my old medications. When can I drop them off?
- The Westfield Fire Department does not dispose of medications. You can find information on how to dispose of medications by clicking here.
Will the fire department come and fill up my swimming pool?
- Fire departments are not allowed to fill up swimming pools. This is considered theft of service if we were to use the fire hydrants to fill up swimming pools. We are only allowed to use fire hydrants for emergency and training purposes.